Re: [opensuse-factory] Flash Player dropped from Tumbleweed and Leap 42.1
On 10/26/2015 01:38 PM, Vahis wrote:
On 26.10.2015 18:58, Uzair Shamim wrote:

According to Adobe, freshplayerplugin/pepper-flash is at the latest
version: http://paste.opensuse.org/view/raw/a8461972

I have tested it on *Leap* and I can play youtube videos fine. If there
is a particular site you are concerned about I can test it if you
provide a link (or you can just install the plugin and try it yourself).

Flash is not needed for YouTube.
They ditched it a while ago.

Vahis

Yes but you can still use it, right click on the player and it will tell
you what is being used. For me it showed flash player.

--
Regards,
Uzair Shamim