Re: [opensuse-factory] dumbfounded by Enlightenment
Dne Po 26. října 2015 09:06:43, Felix Miata napsal(a):
I've never tried E before. I'd always managed to get along well enough or
better with TDE, KDE3 or KDE4, but since all are missing from Leap, and K5
remains intolerable, I had to try something other than too simplistic IceWM
or TWM, and picked E to try for a fresh installation on a 3.0GHz Core2Duo
with Intel 945G video. I'm dumbfounded what a sloth it is, and that it won't
even start without compositing enabled to slow everything down. Its
unintuitive themes, colors and fonts management, and Goth theming, would
make it a non-starter even if it wasn't so slow. What the secret to
changing a window's size is I have yet to figure out. Seriously
disappointing.

And this was send for what particular reason? To insult the developers? To
start flame? Or you just feel frustrated?
In any of the above cases please start a blog and write your rants there.

If it is supposed to be about developements then you should report bugs or
communicate with the developers...