Re: [opensuse-factory] leap42 - doom3 works but where do I find previews for libreoffice documents and PDFs?
  • From: Wolfgang Bauer <wbauer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 17:11:01 +0100
Am Montag, 26. Oktober 2015, 09:21:34 schrieb Per Jessen:
After a little bit of fiddling, I managed to get alsa-plugin-pulse-32bit
installed and doom3 now works including sound!

In Dolphin I'm missing previews for PDFs and libreofice documents, do I
need install something extra?

AFAIK, PDF preview and metadata display would depend on poppler-qt5, which is
not included in Leap.

For LibreOffice documents you'd need a KF5 based calligra, which isn't
released yet.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang