Re: [opensuse-factory] leap42 - cups not finding network printers?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:32:05 +0100
Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:

On Mon, 2015-10-26 at 15:47 +0100, Per Jessen wrote:

Looks like I simply had to start cups-browsed. Yep, that did the
trick.
Maybe that should be the default.

I don't need cups-browsed on my machine.. just like the majority of
users installing openSUSE on their home systems; we might simply
connect our printers on the USB port. Maybe it should stay off by
default? :)

Default setting discussion will ALWAYS give you some users that want
it one way and some that want it the other way.

Very true - and I guess most don't have networked printers etc.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (13.3°C)