Re: [opensuse-factory] Flash Player dropped from Tumbleweed and Leap 42.1
Jan Engelhardt schrieb:

On Monday 2015-10-26 15:04, Robert Kaiser wrote:

I have to run two things right at this moment (a game and a
sports video player) that require Flash.

Nobody has to run, of all things, games. :p
And as for sports, perhaps you can throw youtube-dl at it,
at least for non-live events.

The latter will not help for watching live NFL, and that's all I care about.

That said, yes, you are right, I don't "have to" play this game or watch live NFL, but unfortunately, if I want to (and I do) I *have to* use Flash for it at this time. :(
And that's what I meant.

KaiRo