Betreff: Leap 42.1: Call for manual testing
Datum: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 14:14:44 +0200
Von: Marita Werner <mawerner@xxxxxxxx>
An: opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all,

the release of Leap 42.1 is coming soon, we are approaching the RC
phase. So this is the best time for you to do additional testing!

Please download the latest build from https://openqa.opensuse.org/
(Click: build number-> green dot -> tab Logs& Assets -> Assets)

We have prepared a spreadsheet were you can see a list of testcases that
could be performed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AGKijKpKiJCB616-bHVoNQuhWHpQLHPWCb3m1p6gXPc/edit#gid=0

You can add yourself to the spreadsheet and give feedback about test
results. Add the name of the build and mark it green/amber/red according
to your test results and add a *link* to bugzilla in case you have found
a bug.

If you can think of additional/different Testscenarios and Testcases
feel free to add these to the spreadsheet as well.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Marita

--
Marita Werner, Project Manager QA