[opensuse-factory] dumbfounded by Enlightenment
I've never tried E before. I'd always managed to get along well enough or
better with TDE, KDE3 or KDE4, but since all are missing from Leap, and K5
remains intolerable, I had to try something other than too simplistic IceWM
or TWM, and picked E to try for a fresh installation on a 3.0GHz Core2Duo
with Intel 945G video. I'm dumbfounded what a sloth it is, and that it won't
even start without compositing enabled to slow everything down. Its
unintuitive themes, colors and fonts management, and Goth theming, would make
it a non-starter even if it wasn't so slow. What the secret to changing a
window's size is I have yet to figure out. Seriously disappointing.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/