Re: [opensuse-factory] Flash Player dropped from Tumbleweed and Leap 42.1
On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 12:40:47PM +0100, Benjamin Denisart wrote:
On 10/26/2015 12:39 PM, Raymond Wooninck wrote:
On Monday, 26 October 2015 12:19:18 CET Mathias Homann wrote:
Even though I totally support the decision of getting rid of flash I
can't help but feel a bit surprised by this "if you want to know why,
ask our lawyer" attitude.

I guess because the lawyer took the decision to request the deletion ?

Regards

Raymond
I think Mathias is asking why it's not explained in the maillinglist.

Documenting legal issues in a "written" way can cause a *lot* higher legal
damage payments if there would be any, so these things are usually not written
down.

Ciao, Marcus