Re: [opensuse-factory] Flash Player dropped from Tumbleweed and Leap 42.1

On 10/26/2015 11:40 AM, Marcus Meissner wrote:
Hi,

As package drops and additions should be mentioned on the -factory list ...

Adobe Flash Player has been dropped from both Leap 42.1 and Tumbleweed.

If you want to know why you are welcome to give a call to our legal
aide Ciaran, whose phone number is in the drop request.

Ciao, Marcus

Hi,

Even though I totally support the decision of getting rid of flash I
can't help but feel a bit surprised by this "if you want to know why,
ask our lawyer" attitude.

Care to explain?

Cheers,
Mathias