Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: leap42 - minimum server pattern has become too minimum
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 09:41:10 +0100
Stefan Seyfried wrote:

Am 24.10.2015 um 00:26 schrieb Francisco J. Tsao Santin:
I think the discussion is very interesting, but it's much more quick
enabling yast patterns at the installer than reading near 80 emails
:-D

If it would work, then yes. But it doesnt.

I think I tried just that, it worked. I enabled yast2 and yast2-network
(plus whatever else I needed), had to deselect the
minimum-pattern-whatever-it-is-called, which pretty much got me what I
wanted. Next time, I think I'll just install normal, then zypper in
yast afterwards. (along with postfix and vim-data :-) )

Having separate minimum patterns for servers and containers would still
be a reasonable option though.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (10.2°C)