Re: [opensuse-factory] leap42 - minimum server pattern has become too minimum
On Sat, 2015-10-24 at 15:50 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2015-10-23 20:28, Per Jessen wrote:

Don't misunderstand me, I much prefer "ethX" instead of "enps0f1q4" but
I am surprised noone has complained about this obvious regression.

Well, I always rename the interfaces to "eth0" and such.

I was doing that, but that seemingly offended wicked or something, which
struck back by randomly not bring up my network. Having better things
to do that squabble over names, I decided to let it have its way.

-Mike