Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: leap42 - minimum server pattern has become too minimum
Am 24.10.2015 um 19:15 schrieb Richard Brown:
Perhaps it would be a nice thing to see if we can tie the
minimal-server/minimal/whatever-we're-going-to-call-it pattern so it
automatically unticks that option, therefore completing the
installation with Recommends turned off

It would not be "a nice thing", this is the absoulute minimal
requirement to make that minimal pattern usable at all.

That would remove the need for the minimal-base-conflicts blocker
package which causes so much confusion (though, when I was recently
translating the Release Notes, it seems we're at least mentioning the
behaviour of that package in there now)

You really believe anyone is reading the release notes?

Nobody does. They call me and ask why they "cannot install anything on
that suhhhhseeee installed box" and that I must provide them a RHEL
installation instantly.
--
Stefan Seyfried