Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] Found a .doc document that LilbreOffice fails to render correctly. From the administration.
  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 17:51:23 +0100
On 2015-10-24 17:14, Carlos E. R. wrote:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-translation/2015-10/msg00011.html

That

was not me, or not only me. One contributor found a very bad issue,
and asked (that's the first post of the thread). I was as surprised
as the rest. Several contributors expressed views similar to mine.
I simply was one of the first. Perhaps I talk more than others.
Others sent me private posts, agreeing.

See, for instance, an explanation of that issue by another contributor:

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2015-10/msg00057.html

He says the same as me, in better words. Yet I'm the bad guy! :-(

i think a lot of us do not understand what the issue is so you have company. i
only follow a couple of lists and i've not seen anything to be worried about,
just a few frustrations here and there that everyone on this planet is guilty
of in some way. And i must say your English is very good, i would never have
guessed it was not your native tongue.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)