Re: [opensuse-factory] leap42 - minimum server pattern has become too minimum
Am 23.10.2015 um 12:24 schrieb Richard Brown:

and yast is only a "zypper in" away

No.

The way the minimal server pattern is implemented makes it impossible
for people not very familiar with SUSE to install yast. I'm seeing this
every day at work with cow-orkers who are used to RHEL and not SLES.

Having a package / pattern that conflicts with almost everything to work
around our "weak requires are way to strong" is certainly one of the
worst solutions to the original problem.
--
Stefan Seyfried