[opensuse-factory] Re: [Leap 42.1] Found a .doc document that LilbreOffice fails to render correctly. From the administration.
  • From: Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 13:14:35 +0000 (UTC)
Il Sat, 24 Oct 2015 11:17:02 +0100, ianseeks ha scritto:

They lose the moral high ground if they vent their frustration in public
in the same way a contributor may vent his/her frustration at times.

To be honest, I'm a lot less worried by the Board's email and actions than
the downright hostile attitude of some *contributors* during the years
I've been following this ML (this isn't a reference to the post I'm
replying, but a general view from my possibly biased perspective).

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter