Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] Found a .doc document that LilbreOffice fails to render correctly. From the administration.
On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
'Noise':
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2015-10/msg00028.html
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2015-10/msg00019.html

If you're going to consider duplicate bug reports as noise worthy of
reprimand, that will only discourage bug reporting.

It's your prerogative as a board I guess, but still. Not something I
consider wise.