Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] Found a .doc document that LilbreOffice fails to render correctly. From the administration.
On 23 October 2015 at 10:20, Johannes Meixner <jsmeix@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

On Oct 23 08:58 ianseeks wrote (excerpt):

On Thursday 22 Oct 2015 14:11:37 Andrew Wafaa wrote:

Carlos,

I'm writing on behalf of the openSUSE Board,

I would have thought that an email like this should have
not been posted to the list and only to the person
to whom its targeted.

I also had ambiguous feelings when reading those mail
that has private content from my personal point of view
but also from my personal point of view it seems to be
meant as some kind of warning to all others?

Several members of the community including some of my fellow Board
members, have tried to reason with Carlos directly off the lists but
unfortunately to no avail. Which is why the Board became involved. We
feel that Carlos has been given enough warnings and plenty of chances
to listen and act appropriately to the concerns of those in our
community.

As he has clearly shown, he has chosen not to heed the requests which
is why we (the Board) have taken the decision to be public in this
final request. We understand and appreciate that Carlos does no need
to do what we say, after all we're not his parents. However we are
tasked by our community to ensure that openSUSE is a productive,
enjoyable and fun community to be a part off. As such, his behaviour
is not compatible with the openSUSE community. Being disrespectful and
rude to others is not on.

I even fear I should not have written this reply but
better kept silent to avoid possible further issues?

Why would you be fearful? As I had explained in the email, we have
given Carlos plenty of chances and he chose to ignore us. That is
indeed his prerogative, the consequences are his own making. We will
not ignore the requests from many of our community to put an end to
his actions.

Regards,
Andy

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)