Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] Found a .doc document that LilbreOffice fails to render correctly. From the administration.

Hello,

On Oct 23 08:58 ianseeks wrote (excerpt):
On Thursday 22 Oct 2015 14:11:37 Andrew Wafaa wrote:
Carlos,

I'm writing on behalf of the openSUSE Board,
I would have thought that an email like this should have
not been posted to the list and only to the person
to whom its targeted.

I also had ambiguous feelings when reading those mail
that has private content from my personal point of view
but also from my personal point of view it seems to be
meant as some kind of warning to all others?

I even fear I should not have written this reply but
better kept silent to avoid possible further issues?

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)