Re: [opensuse-factory] About JRE 1.8 [Was: Focusing on OpenJDK - Sun/Oracle JDK will not be in 12.1 (fwd)]
Hello Carlos,

Am 22.10.2015 um 20:35 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
On 2015-10-22 15:44, Ken Schneider wrote:
On 10/21/2015 12:47 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

I have a doubt about this.

On Thursday, 2011-09-01 at 10:49 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote
here:

This is over four years old. ????

Yes, of course. The decision to not ship Sun/Oracle java was made
then. I was asking if it was still valid or could be reverted. I
understand it can not, the issue is the same. Unfortunately.

Unfortunately, you managed to make your message almost unreadable:

* starting with "i have a dobt about this"
* quoting ***lots*** of text without quoting marks, so that it actually
looks like top-posting from some badly working mail client
* then asking the questing "is this still valid" below the very long,
badly marked quote.

To be honest, I did not read until the end of your email (also stemming
from the fact, that your Signal/Noise ratio in this list is not very
high, as others have already mentioned recently).

The last thing being your in-line PGP signature which, for some reason,
enigmail cannot handle (probably because the mail is altered by the
mailing list software) and which makes reading your content even more a
pain.

Think about it: you are asking hundreds of people on this list to read
your words and think about your ideas. Make it easy for them to
understand what you want to say.

Personally, all those mails which are hard to decode, their content will
never be received by me. My time is just too valuable for that.

Best regards,
--
Stefan Seyfried