Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap42 - using fish:// in Dolphin ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 08:26:12 +0200
Patrick Shanahan wrote:

* Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-22-15 09:29]:
Patrick Shanahan wrote:

* Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-22-15 03:48]:
I'm not having much luck with this, it just keeps asking for my
password
(for whereever I'm fishing). Has anyone had better luck than me?

I guess the Kwallet thing is gone? (it doesn't pop up).

Something local ?? Request for kwallet password appears here for
fish, sftp and smb.

Quite possibly something local, but it's a vanilla leap42 install. I
use
it only for testing. And your fish://somewhere/something with
Dolphin works fine?

Yes, better than sftp, but doesn't always request a password from
kwallet.
Seems to be time related. But I cannot say for sure. It may be that
dolphin itself want's a password for access to kwallet rather than the
particular site (kwallet contains site's password).

Hmm, must be something in my installation then. I'm not too worried
about kwallet working or not, but atm fish:// doesn't work at all.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.2°C)