Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] Found a .doc document that LilbreOffice fails to render correctly. From the administration.
Am 22.10.2015 04:31, schrieb Carlos E. R.:

Hi Carlos,

I tried to open it with TextMaker (http://www.freeoffice.com/en/). It's not open-source software, but does often - and also in this case - a pretty good job for conversion to ODT.

Greetings, Simon