Re: [opensuse-factory] Please review Leap 42.1 release notes

Hello,

On Oct 22 10:56 Ludwig Nussel wrote (excerpt):
If you find noteworty issues with Leap or have packages that need
special attention when updating from previous releases

I assume "updating from previous releases" means
in practice "updating from openSUSE 13.2"?

Regarding "releases" (plural):
Is "updating from openSUSE 13.1" officially supported?

Regarding "updating from openSUSE 13.2":

I think all packages that come from SLE12 and have a lower version
that the one in 13.2 potentionally need special attention because
in those cases a version downgrade happens when updating to Leap.

Do we have a listing of those packages where updating
from 13.2 to Leap results a package version downgrade?

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)