Re: [opensuse-factory] Will we have additional repositories for Leap as we have currently?
On Wed, 2015-10-21 at 15:18 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

One simple 3D game for Linux, open source and using 3D, is
"tuxracer".
From its description:

ermm.. tuxracer... I doubt this makes use of ANY modern technology...
especially considering that this has not been updated in > 10 years.

+++-----------------
extreme-tuxracer - Open source racing game featuring Tux the Linux
Penguin

Extreme Tux Racer is an open source racing game featuring Tux the
Linux Penguin. ETRacer continues in the tracks of Tux Racer and its
forks.

It is a very simple game, but it demands quite a bit from the
graphics
engine.

yes, it did.. 10 years ago.. nowadays, any phone has more CPU power
than this game could ever consume

Maybe better try supertuxkart: it's built around modern 3D engines :)

Cheers,
Dominique