Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap packagelist
Michael Ströder wrote:
Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 26.09.2015 17:18, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Hi,

I'm a bit concerned about the status of Leap 42.1.

Every now and then I come across some missing package. Just now it was
freeradius-server. Why is it not in Leap? I always understood that we'll
have (almost) everything in Leap which is in SLE12 because that makes
sense and given that freeradius-server is in Factory and SLE12 it's not
like this is just some special SLE thing.

BTW: freeradius-server is still not in Leap - 3 different people
submitted the SLE12 version and I declined 3 requests as that version
does not build on leap (gpg refusing the signature) and 3 different
people ignored that fact and went on with life.

Do yourself and Leap a favour and take 3.0.10 from Factory:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:stroeder:branches:network/freeradius-server

Note that 3.0.10 is the first version with working EAP-MSCHAPv2 and you
definitely don't want to back-port all important fixes from 3.0.10.

BTW: I've pointed to my own branch because I've enabled building for Leap there.

Of course you should take

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/network/freeradius-server

Ciao, Michael.