Re: [opensuse-factory] Will we have additional repositories for Leap as we have currently?
On 20/10/2015 17:09, Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink wrote:
Op dinsdag 20 oktober 2015 15:58:47 schreef Carlos E. R.:
On 2015-10-20 15:01, Michal Kubecek wrote:
...or not using an NVidia GPU. :-)

And what would you use, for high performance video? I like Intel, but
it is not up to the task. The two contenders I know both have
proprietary blobs.

To watch video, an Intel does the job fine, you don't need an NVIDIA or AMD.

Yes, absolutely. And for many things - but not all.

Gaming IMHO would be valid.

For instance, Flight Gear flight simulator, doesn't run in my laptop with Intel graphics. It manages to refresh about once or twice a second. That's terrible.

--
Saludos/Cheers,

Carlos E.R. (Minas-Morgul - W10)