Re: [opensuse-factory] Will we have additional repositories for Leap as we have currently?
Il 20/10/2015 19:35, Steven Hess ha scritto:
Nvidia works fine here with open source driver.
I can play Minecraft full screen and get motion sick.
So saying Nvida doesn't work is wrong.
It doesn't work for some corner cases.
It works fine for many people.
Quit spreading disinformation.

Steven

Minecraft...
missing power management and reclocking for almost all cards.
My Gt720 and Gt730 are "unknown kepler device" for noveaue.
For sure , not corner case..

I'am not a fan of binary blob and closed driver/software but Nvidia drivers just work.

Intel drivers are behind the windows version. Still opengl 3.* instead of 4.* Often you need to siwtch back to old accel UXA..

With Ati/amd, mixed results. Some cards work well with free driver, some with catalyst. The tonga/fijy cards are almost unsupported.

Daniele.