Re: [opensuse-factory] how can I log gdb results when I get a plasmashell segmentation 11
On 10/20/2015 11:55 AM, Roman Bysh wrote:
Hello List Mates,

Is there a way of having gdb log to a file from the gdb prompt
during a "plasmashell segmentation 11" fault in Leap 42.1 RC1?

I'm not certain about your seq fault, but most of the Leap seq faults in Plasma5 are actually coming from pulse audio. To fix them, switch to a console with CTRL-ALT-F1 and modify /etc/pulse/default.pa by replacing the line

load-module module-native-protocol-unix

with

load-module module-native-protocol-unix srbchannel=no

Larry