[opensuse-factory] Tw Video Drivers, was: Will we have additional repositories for Leap as we have currently?
* Howard Guo <hguo@xxxxxxxx> [10-20-15 09:15]:
Hello.

It is misleading to say that Nvidia proprietary driver does not work well on
Tumbleweed. I've never had any trouble with it.

This morning I edited the Tumbleweed portal and NVIDIA-the-hard-way pages to
get rid of the misleading information.

Kind Regards,
Howard