Re: [opensuse-factory] Will we have additional repositories for Leap as we have currently?
Hello.

It is misleading to say that Nvidia proprietary driver does not work well on
Tumbleweed. I've never had any trouble with it.

This morning I edited the Tumbleweed portal and NVIDIA-the-hard-way pages to
get rid of the misleading information.

Kind Regards,
Howard