Re: [opensuse-factory] my /tmp was full
On 10/20/2015 07:11 AM, C. Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
After the last update my system hang with the information that it could not
proceed with the boot process because my /tmp was full.
Skype with close to 100 entrances was one of the big users f /tmp but also
chromium was well present.
Deleted the /tmp content and got my system working again.

I remember that in former versions of SUSE the contents of /tmp could be
controlled.
Looked into Yast and could find this possibility. Could somebody point me out
where to find this setting?

- you could try adjusting /etc/stab :

tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults 0 0

regards