Re: [opensuse-factory] Will we have additional repositories for Leap as we have currently?
On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lets imagine this situation, where something with Leap 42.1 is a
little on the rough side, and could be fixed by updating the package

In 1 years time (possibly a little earlier) Leap 42.2 will be out. In
this scenario, that update that you want of a leaf package, shouldn't
be thrown in some random repo, but be submitted as part of 42.2.

It may be too early to ask, but what happens once 42.1 is released (next month?)

Is something like 42.2-factory going to be created so packages
destined for 42.2 can start to be accumulated?

Or do we wait for the next SLE 12 Service Pack and have an entire redo
of the 42.1 dev process?

Just curious.

Greg

--