Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: openldap packages
Howard Guo wrote:
The split of 2.3 source code from openldap package is done, please double
check:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:guohouzuo:newdap

If everything looks good, I will push it to factory.

I've reworked my stuff to be based on current network:ldap / openldap2 and
submitted it:

As discussed a bunch of changes hopefully completely documented in file
openldap2.changes. Please review and test with great care! Some modifications
reflect my personal preferences building OpenLDAP but might have to be
discussed in detail.

Ciao, Michael.

< Previous Next >