[opensuse-factory] Leap42 - KDE Plasma5 segfaults, miscellaneous issues.
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 18:44:15 +0200
Brand-new installation just this afternoon - 42.1-Current.

I opened Kpatience->Freecell and tried to change the appearance of the
cards - somewhere in that process, I got a segfault. (am using
srbchannel=no as per bug#950487).

I am pretty certain I also saw one when I was adjusting window
behaviour/task switching.

Screen locking is on by default, cool! It seems to be a bit iffy
though - it's slow, problems with focus on the password field when
unlocking. Btw, where have the screen savers been hidden?

Tool-tips (office, pdf, graphics) in Dolphin, where do I get those from?

I have a dual/quad-monitor setup on that machine, sofar I've only
managed to get two identical copies :-) I'll be trying out the quad
setup next week I think.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (6.6°C)