[opensuse-factory] Konqueror insists on viewing all directories with fsview
  • From: James PEARSON <pearson45j@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 16:22:32 +0200
Hello all

Ever since I did a zypper dup on Tumbleweed this week konqueror insists on
viewing all directories with fsview.

More importantly I can not find a way to get rid of the fsview view profile,
which means for me, that Konqueror is all but useless.

I agree that Dolphin works fine but I was hoping that someone here might know
of a work around or an option that can be changed to make Konqueror use other

# My setup details follow:
Konqueror
Version 4.14.10
Using KDE Development Platform 4.14.12

# plasmashell -v
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-root'
plasmashell 5.4.1

# konsole -v
QCoreApplication::arguments: Please instantiate the QApplication object first
Qt: 5.5.0
KDE Frameworks: 5.14.0
Konsole: 15.08.0

uname -a
Linux home 4.2.1-1-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Sep 25 08:21:54 UTC 2015
(6996a42) x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks in advance
Regards
James