Re: [opensuse-factory] Installation of Leap RC1
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 14:16:55 +0200
Freek de Kruijf wrote:

I really miss the opportunity to set the name of the system during the
installation. One needs to change that name afterward in /etc/hostname
which now gets an arbitrary name and is not even the name the system
gets from the DHCP server. The name it gets from the DHCP server is
shown on prompts. My preference is to have this name set during
installation and not to request that name from the DHCP server.

Isn't this the same as in 13.2 ?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (7.4°C)