Re: [opensuse-factory] KDE 5 - shutdown/reboot since snapshot 20151002
  • From: mh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Hirmke)
  • Date: 17 Oct 2015 13:37:00 +0200
Hi,

sorry to annoy you again.
If there is no solution for this, perhaps someone could give me a hint
for debugging it?

Hi again,

any idea regarding this problem?

It occurs since snapshot 20151002!

Hi *,

did anything change with the latest snapshot regarding shutdown or
reboot from the KDE 5 menu or when pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del in KDE 5?

I have the problem, that in both cases nothing happens besides fading
the screen - no menu or timer appears. Same problem when trying to log
out. Hibernating, suspending and locking are working, though.
Do I have to add new permissions somewhere?

Thx.

Bye.
Michael.
--