Re: [opensuse-factory] Want to make a plasma session flicker like mad?
Hello Ian,

On 17.10.2015 12:58, ianseeks wrote:
On Friday 16 Oct 2015 22:18:46 Christian Mauderer wrote:
Hello Ian,

I am observing a similar behavior since a while. Could you try
restarting the kwin session. (Or rather: Start a new one with "kwin_x11
--replace"). If the problem vanishes, I would be quite sure that it is
the same problem.

logging out cures the problem for me.

that restarts some more applications. But I wouldn't rule out that it is
the same effect. You might want to try what Claudio Freire and Wolfgang
Bauer suggested for me: Change the rendering methods in System Settings
-> Display and Monitor -> Compositor.

Kind regards,

Christian