[opensuse-factory] Re: New Tumbleweed snapshot 20151012 released!
  • From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 21:58:18 +0200
Andrei Borzenkov writes:
Just to be sure - you speak about EFI menu entry or GRUB menu entry?

EFI. I don't see the grub menu when trying to load the default boot
entry.

I briefly tried shim.efi + grub.efi on real hardware (have only
virtual TW right now) - grub.efi loads and present command line,
shim.efi fails to load grub.efi but does not hang. It was non-secure
boot system so in your case it may behave differently.

Well as I said, I don't see anthing on the screen when the grub menu
would usually appear. I don't know if it hangs or does whatever else.

Something is screwed up. Care to open bug report (I do not have TW so
cannot really supply diagnostic if required)?

Will do, but some time tomorrow.

Regards,
Achim.