Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: New Tumbleweed snapshot 20151012 released!
16.10.2015 22:16, Achim Gratz пишет:
Andrei Borzenkov writes:
What happens when menu entry does not boot?

The screen blanks and nothing happens. If I'd set the timeout to
something other than 0 then perhaps it would try the next entry after
the timeout, but I haven't tried yet. As I said for the moment the
opensuse-secureboot entry is deactivated and that works fine, but
something is amiss with the new shim or some other setup item it seems.

Just to be sure - you speak about EFI menu entry or GRUB menu entry?

I briefly tried shim.efi + grub.efi on real hardware (have only virtual TW right now) - grub.efi loads and present command line, shim.efi fails to load grub.efi but does not hang. It was non-secure boot system so in your case it may behave differently.

Something is screwed up. Care to open bug report (I do not have TW so cannot really supply diagnostic if required)?

Do you use secure boot? If not, does \EFI\opensuse\grub.efi boot?

Yes, I use secure boot. I haven't gone through the gymnastics in UEFI
setup to allow it to boot in non-secure mode.

Regards,
Achim.