[opensuse-factory] Re: New Tumbleweed snapshot 20151012 released!
  • From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 21:16:47 +0200
Andrei Borzenkov writes:
What happens when menu entry does not boot?

The screen blanks and nothing happens. If I'd set the timeout to
something other than 0 then perhaps it would try the next entry after
the timeout, but I haven't tried yet. As I said for the moment the
opensuse-secureboot entry is deactivated and that works fine, but
something is amiss with the new shim or some other setup item it seems.

Do you use secure boot? If not, does \EFI\opensuse\grub.efi boot?

Yes, I use secure boot. I haven't gone through the gymnastics in UEFI
setup to allow it to boot in non-secure mode.

Regards,
Achim.