Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: New Tumbleweed snapshot 20151012 released!
16.10.2015 21:28, Achim Gratz пишет:
==== shim ====
Version update (0.7.318.81ee561d -> 0.9)

- shim-install : set default GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR from /etc/os-release

I'm not sure if this is related, but after the update the boot name in
BIOS (I use secure boot) has changed from opensuse-secure-boot (which
was first and does not actually boot) to grub-secure-boot (second in the
list and working). I've disabled the first entry in the boot setup from
BIOS, but is this the way it is intended to work?

What "grep GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR /etc/default/grub" says?

How can I get rid of
the non-working boot entry?

efibootmgr -d NUM

where NUM corresponds to "XXXX" in BootXXXX for bad entry in "efibootmgr -v" output. You may want to rewrite Bootorder explicitly, not sure if efibootmgr does it (efibootmgr -o).

Regards,
Achim.