Re: [opensuse-factory] We'll stop testing i586 for TW
On Fri, Oct 16, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

automake, not automate :)

Sure automate, who would want to click through more than a dozen pkgs to
disable building?

To build a baselibs.conf-having something.i586 package, its
BuildRequires also need to be present in the i586 scheduler space, also
because .noarch.rpm is not normally copied between schedulers.

This could be caught by looking for state "unresolvable", after wiping
everything with build-disabled. After all the whole thing needs to be
done just once I think.

Regarding the globally enable/disable state, I think globally disable is
better because branching a pkg will most likely inherit this setting in
the branched prj.

Olaf