Re: [opensuse-factory] We'll stop testing i586 for TW
On Friday 2015-10-16 11:56, Olaf Hering wrote:

Am 16.10.2015 um 11:49 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Not that easy dude - e.g. you need automake for some of the above. But
if you have a bot ready to handle such cases, I would love to enable it
for Leap actually. I hate to wait for i586 libreoffice ;(

Not sure how to automate it.

automake, not automate :)

To build a baselibs.conf-having something.i586 package, its
BuildRequires also need to be present in the i586 scheduler space, also
because .noarch.rpm is not normally copied between schedulers.