Re: [opensuse-factory] We'll stop testing i586 for TW
Am 16.10.2015 um 11:49 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Not that easy dude - e.g. you need automake for some of the above. But
if you have a bot ready to handle such cases, I would love to enable it
for Leap actually. I hate to wait for i586 libreoffice ;(

I did not mean to do it now, just when the time has come.

Not sure how to automate it. Either x86 gets globally disabled, and the
base chroot + each pkg with baselibs gets enabled. Or x86 remains
globablly enabled, and each pkg without baselibs - base chroot gets
disabled.

Shouldnt it be like "obs ls -e $prj $pkg baselibs.conf && enable()"?

Olaf