Re: [opensuse-factory] We'll stop testing i586 for TW
Am 16.10.2015 um 11:35 schrieb Olaf Hering:
On Fri, Oct 16, Stephan Kulow wrote:

I'm not so sure about the timeline we should follow with this, but as
you might know by now, my interest in historical platforms isn't high.

The next step should be to stop building anything without a
baselibs.conf in the x86 repos.

Not that easy dude - e.g. you need automake for some of the above. But
if you have a bot ready to handle such cases, I would love to enable it
for Leap actually. I hate to wait for i586 libreoffice ;(

Greetings, Stephan