Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20151012 released!
  • From: Thomas Langkamp <thomas.lassdiesonnerein@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 20:45:36 +0200
sorry robert for accidentally hijacking your thread.
will post new

Am 15.10.2015 um 20:27 schrieb Thomas Langkamp:
Since todays snapshot KDE hangs showing only the wallpaper. Systemctl
shows that polkit and udisks2.service did not load. They failed because
the control process exited with error code=exited, status= 127

One time i waited 15 min or so and then KDE Started fully. But i could
not reproduce this success...
Killing the wallpaper-only Session results in a black screen instead of
reloading KDE...

Anybody else seeing this?
Sugesstions?

I do not know how to post a log without a desktop ...

Robert Kaiser <kairo@xxxxxxxx>schrieb:

Olaf Hering schrieb:
> On Wed, Oct 14, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
>
>> ==== gnome-version ====
>> Version update (3.16.2 -> 3.18.0)
>
> Something in this batch breaks openvpn. Starting from either the
GUI or via
> nmcli fails to enable the VPN connection. It is supposed to ask
for the
> passphrase, but that dialog never appears.

I see a similar issue from my normal user even in KDE. Interestingly,
when I log in as root in KDE, I can enable the VPN just fine (and get
asked for the password in the process).

KaiRo