Re: [opensuse-factory] Failed Build for virtualbox
On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 08:52:56 -0500
Larry Finger <Larry.Finger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I received notification that the 32-bit version of virtualbox in
project Virtualbox failed to build. The details are at
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/Virtualization/virtualbox/openSUSE_Factory/i586.

From the log, the failure happened due to running out of memory as
follows:

[ 1346s] cc1plus: out of memory allocating 264 bytes after a total of
125624320 bytes
[ 1348s] kmk: ***
[/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/VirtualBox-5.0.6/out/linux.x86/release/obj/vboxsoap/gen/webservice/soapC-3.o]

Error 1

Using a local build, both 64- and 32-bit versions build correctly,
but my system certainly does not choke at allocations of 125 MB.

My knowledge of spec files is minimal. How can I change this project
to allow it to get more memory?

Thanks,

Larry

Try use build job constraints: