Re: [opensuse-factory] What should I expect from KDE @ Leap atm?
Am 14.10.2015 um 15:49 schrieb Per Jessen:
Just wondering where we are at? I have just installed a new
42.1-Current and see e.g. kmix, kded5 and kdeinit segfault when I log
in. (Plasma 5)

Yeah, we see that in openQA too unfortunately - and what these programs
all have in common is a relation to pulseaudio, which was just updated.

So I think there is some pulseaudio bug to be fixed - so please report it ;(

Greetings, Stephan