Re: [opensuse-factory] leap - partioning proposal with subvolumes for mailman, libvirt, named, pgsql ?
On 2015-10-14 T 10:43 +0200 Lars Müller wrote:

But I expect the following answer: It doesn't cost
anything.

Yes, it's safer to do this upfront than in the RPM
(for example).

The subvolume are created with the goal to proect them
while rolling back a snapshot.

Thanks, Lars, this indeed is the other(and probably even
more important) aspect, why we are doing separate
subvolumes. It seems, I am too much into my SUSECon
presentation (see other E-Mail), currently:-)

So long -
MgE

--
Matthias G. Eckermann - Senior Product Manager SUSE® Linux Enterprise
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)