[opensuse-factory] Re: Virtualbox broken on tumbleweed
On Tue 13 Oct 2015 01:32:43 PM CDT, Erwin Van de Velde wrote:

We did not uninstall the package, it just stopped working when booting
the new kernel. Booting with the old kernel still worked fine :)
I always read the changes, but sometimes there are so many and you
just overlook the fact that something like a KMP package is missing
even though a new kernel will be installed.

Kind regards,
Erwin

Hi
I always do a zypper dup and a zypper up and check the output, then
decide the best way to go....

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° LFCS, SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 | GNOME 3.10.1 | 3.12.44-52.18-default